1. Click on the green code button and clone with HTTPS link
2. Open up your dev environment and navigate to git (TERMINAL)
*In Visual Studio Code, you can access it by going to the Terminal in the upper nav bar
*Terminal(Nav Bar) -> New Terminal -> Git(should be chosen by default)
3. If you are comfortable using terminal:
* cd into desired location for repository
* enter "cd [copied file path]"
* use file explorer to navigate to desired location and copy the path
* enter "copied file path" in explorer's search bar
4. Run " git clone [HTTPS link from step 1]"
5. Open the clone repository in your dev environment
* If you are using VSC,
File(Nav Bar) -> Open Folder -> [open where you copied the file path in step 3] -> java_website
6. Run instructions for Project Setup and Compile
1. Open your repository location
2. Run "npm install"
1. Run "npm run serve"
2. Open localhost8080